W-LAN on the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre
W-LAN is available on the entire exhibition grounds; a separate W-LAN-enabled terminal device with a web browser function is required.
- To use it, you need a W-LAN-enabled terminal with the worldwide W-LAN standard IEEE 802.11n/ac.
- The maximal speed is 1 Mbit/s per end device. However, the speed may be slower depending on the hall load.
- Reception throughout the premises may not be guaranteed when there area large number of users.
- Each user and/or terminal can go online with a mobile terminal for a maximum of 30 minutes free of charge. In addition, the user can purchase an additional three hours of W-LAN for five euros. Vouchers are available at the Business Centre in the Events Hall or online on the portal page.
- Payment can only be made in cash on site or by credit card online.
Premium Wi-Fi: If you require a higher bandwidth, we recommend that you order our Premium Wi-Fi without bandwidth restriction for a fee online or at the Business Centre West Entrance.
Further information about our W-LAN can be found in the Download area.